People’s health and safety and their continuous improvement are an essential aim for Fores Engineering.
The primary objective of the company is to support its employees at all levels as active promoters of culture and conduct oriented towards excellence in safety. We have decided to join the Incident and Injury-Free ™ (IIF™) programme to disseminate the HSE culture to all stakeholders.
The aforesaid activities are focused on the following areas:
• Integrated management of HSSE Risks, including atypical risks associated with foreign operations;
• HSSE Leadership and Accountability in every business area;
• Communication and dissemination of HSSE culture.
Sustainability and environmental protection are also cornerstones of our certified integrated management system: when choosing our products and technologies for every process, we consider those with a low environmental impact.
The search for our contractors is very important to us, our qualification process requires to the supplier not only compliance with legal requirements but also the adherence to our values.
The Fores Engineering business Travel Health & Security System ensures, also through appropriate tools and leading providers, the availability of support services dedicated to our travelling people.
The use of clear messages and user-friendly tools created the conditions for an effective Travel Health & Security culture and information, dedicated to the personnel exposed to ‘country risks’.
More specifically, this enables:
• The knowledge of Country Risks;
• The dissemination of the use of dedicated services and tools;
• The commitment for the safeguard of the health and safety of travelling people;
• The improvement of personal awareness and the sense of responsibility.
World Day for Safety and Health at Work
Like every year, Fores Engineering people and partners celebrated the World Day for Safety and Health at Work, promoted by the ILO – International Labor Organization, promoting initiatives and stand-down dedicated to such event within the company sites in Italy and abroad.