Fores Engineering is strongly committed to ensure an high level of Quality to its internal and external Clients.
The fulfilment of Quality is aimed at:
- Identifying and measuring the Clients needs’ in order to provide products and services “fit for purpose”, on time and reliable, and to achieve Client’s satisfaction.
- Defining processes, activities and responsibilities;
- Implementing methods for the definition, monitoring and measuring of goals;
- Analysing and managing risks and opportunities of corporate processes;
- Investigating the continual improvement of processes and supporting change management initiatives;
- Promoting a widespread and committed communication and the sharing of lessons learned.
Fores Endineering has a wide and longstanding experience in manufacturing products certified in compliance with:
- ATEX 2014/34/UE and PED 2014/68/UE European Directives
- EAC (Technical regulation of the Euro-Asian Customs Union);
- Other National/international product certification schemes.
Fores has obtained by TUV the certification of the quality management system according to the Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68 / EU – Module H1 for production of Well Head Control Panel up to 1000 bar.
The Automation & Telecom / Security team includes engineers that have obtained the TUV Functional Safety Engineers Certification according IEC61508 / IEC61511 standards thus allowing Fores Engineering to supply certified safety systems (SIS Safety Instrumented systems such as PSD / ESD , F&G, HIPPS and F&G field devices / detectors) with SIL rating requested by customer in compliance with IEC61511 standard.