We are glad to announce that Fores Engineering has recently signed new contracts reaching 30 M US$ back-log for 2022.
We are very proud of these results, which demonstrate the quality of Fores way of working and its reliability in both the consolidated Oil&Gas industry and in the new Energy Transition market.
Most significative acquisitions in the traditional market include:
- Complex Chemical Injection Package for the Petrobras FPSO in Brazil;
- Three-year maintenance contract for the Safety & Telecommunication Systems for ENI Italian sites;
- Maintenance Maamoura & Baraka Platform for ENI Tunisia;
and new contracts in the Energy Transition Market:
- Skid units for a Biogas Upgrading Plant awarded by Green Methane for the ACIAM Servizi Energetici ed Ambientali Avezzano – Italy;
- Laboratory for Sustainable Hydrogen Production, a plant co-founded by Regione Emilia-Romagna to be installed and operated in Fores Engineering premises.
For more information: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org